Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Asides from the usual personal resolutions I have been making for the end of 2012 (exercise more, find a handsome creative guy, get a proper job in urban design/town planning) I thought I would make a list of my blog based resolutions here as well. This is mostly because I am chronic for having broken all of my resolutions by January 1st and I thought if I had them here anyone reading would know about them and could hold me accountable - perhaps via the form of an angry tweet (@UrbanSubmarine).


So here goes, my list of blogging resolutions; 


  1. Spend an hour a day working on blog posts and design (unfortunately I have realised recently this wont mean a blog post a day but maybe 3 or 4 a week)
  2. Design at least a sweet header for my blog, possibly business cards
  3. Carry a camera everywhere so I can rely more on original photography as well as practice my photo editing
  4. Get my first comment on a post! I know there has to be at least one person as interested in urban design as I am out there.
  5. Post more original and up to date content, whenever possible

So there are my blogging resolutions, not too many so I have a better chance of keeping them. I am heading to a new bar in Brisbane tonight to ring in the New Years and I hope you all have fabulous evenings planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment