Tuesday, December 25, 2012

City. Living. Buys - Herb Lester

As today is currently boxing day, a day renowned for shopping, I have decided it is the perfect time to introduce my first regular posting series - City. Living. Buys. Each Wednesday I am going to aim (this is kind of like an early new years resolution) to create a post featuring a city/living themed item I am coveting, or generally have seen elsewhere and think is too awesome to go unmentioned here. As an avid blog reader, and beginning blog owner, this kind of post where I get to discover cool new things that are out there are always one of my favourites. Also it would be super awesome if you guys wanted to comment with some things you think I should know about at the same time! 

But after all that, today I want to talk about these amazing city guides/maps produced for the Herb Lester Associates store (click here). Their about me states that they "publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated" - what could have me more hooked then that? (besides the fact I am a complete sucker for a map) 

Herb Lester New York City Guides - 13 pounds for 4

Each individual guide focuses on a different aspect of a cities personality, or presents a different way of exploring a city. Not only do they provide a functional and unique purpose they are also very attractive to look at. My personal favourites include the New York City collection and the Copenhagen map - but that might just be because they are the next places on my list to visit! Let me know what your personal favourite is!

Copenhagen map with guide - 4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment