Thursday, December 20, 2012

Shipping Container, Container?

In order to keep this blog true to my own interests, I decided not to limit myself to just the outwards design of a city or building but also the design of elements within these spaces and everyday household objects. Now I am the first to admit that I love anything with a novelty design, I am just a complete sucker for it. As soon as I saw these porcelain shipping containers by David Ballou I knew I had to have a set.

Not only are these adorable, they are also functional, providing plenty of space to store things such as pens which litter my desk in abundance. They are also only $30, which suits my student price range and makes me think about going back and getting the orange and grey as well as blue and white. I also think they would make great gifts and although at December 21st I am a bit too late to put together a gift guide, these bad boys would definitely be featured! 

They can be purchased at Area Aware or through Amazon by clicking here.  

1 comment:

  1. Great!!!
    This is true that many shipping container users moving cargo to steel shipping containers.

    ReplyDelete